Thursday, July 5, 2012

On page 19 on inks and pencils and about where I want to be schedule wise. I'm finally breaking the "page a day" pace, though some pages are obviously faster and others are slower.

Got a side commission to do more paper dolls through Star Power and had some fun making their costumes today. If I do a little on them each day I think I can work them in without knocking Star Power off schedule

I think for the most part I'll just have pics on this blog in the future, but here's a peak at how I do perspective: I.e., a completely stupid way I wouldn't recommend for anyone.




Easy way to find the center of something--draw an X from corner to corner and the center will be where the lines meet.


 If you have a fetish for screaming women this is YOUR PAGE.



No comments:

Post a Comment