Wednesday, July 11, 2012


The last few days have been a bit off for me. My very close friend lost a very good job, and the result is we're going to end up moving back to Chicago a lot sooner than we thought. Kinda shook me up. But. Still getting pages done!


 It's weird how you can get stuck on something. I spend most of today struggling to finish inking one page. Then, after setting it aside for a moment, I penciled and inked an entire page from scratch in a fraction of the time I spent wresting with the other one. Granted, part of it has to do with content and how some pages are more challenging than others, but part of it is just needing to take up something different when you've hit a wall.


I've been feeling a little leary of posting too many images of the pages I'm working on, mainly because I don't want to spoil all the stuff you'll be getting in the actual book! Though I suppose if you don't want spoilers you could just not read the blog. Still...some of you might want to keep up with how my progress is going. Hmm. Well, if any of you have a preference for what you do/don't want to see on this blog let me know in the comments and I'll try to cater!

And then Sarah drew strippers as evil mermaids for reasons that were confusing even to her.

The neighbor's dog has been whining all night, poor thing. That high pitched little sound cuts through me like a baby crying. It finally died down, though. Maybe its owners finally let it sleep on the foot of the bed or whatever it was making noise about. Well, good night to you all, then:)

No comments:

Post a Comment